Sunday 6 August 2017

Carol Singers for Christmas Card Club!

Hello Everyone, would you believe it.... it's time for another Christmas Card Club challenge, and this time Margaret would like to see Carol Singers.  Another enjoyable theme Margaret so thank you.
Here we have a trio of Celestial carol singers. This lovely image is from a digital image from Nicrane, and I've just mattered it up and added loads of sparkle.




Well I'm sure you will all recognise this fabulous LOTV image, coloured with SN Aqua pens. I've added Glossy Accents to the windows and Sakura Clear Star pen around for a little sparkle, than added more glitter. The sentiment is LOTV too. Papermainia for the papers from a few years ago and finished off with some gems. I rolled up a piece of the music score paper as an embellishment.


 Imagination Crafts stencil for this card and who's to say that these cute birdies aren't singing carols.
The sentiment and the birds are coloured with Sparkle Medium and the music notes are Starlight paints. Matted up in reg and gold.


Another great challenge, and three more cards to add to my Christmas box, it's fairly packed. It's the Family cards that I really need to be giving some thought to, I'm always at the cow's tail with those.


Thank you all so much for the lovely comments and commiserations regarding the rant I had the other day about the pharmacy.  It would seem that many of you have had similar experiences. I have often wondered if we live in an age where doing a good job and being efficient has gone by the way.  If that is indeed the case, I'm sure there are lots of contributing factors for it.

We took ourselves to the cinema yesterday to see Dunkirk, and I can highly recommend it. I found it a well made film, exciting, especially the scenes where the Spitfires were flying over trying to protect the ships and boats rescuing the soldiers, it felt as if you inside the cockpit, totally gripping, great music too, well it's Hans Zimmer from Gladiator fame, so it was bound to be good. 

Well, that's me for now, please do visit the other CCC ladies as they always have fabulous cards to show.

Keep well everyone and see you soon,

27 comments:

Valerija said...

These are gorgeous,fab images and designs.
Have a lovely sunday.
Valerija xx

meg said...

Wonderful trio of cards Kate,

Rita said...

Good Morning my friend. Three beautiful cards , so lovingly created too. I think you're on a roll at the moment, please send some down to me. Hope your both well. I will update you soon. Hugs Rita xxxx

dutchess said...

Three lovely cards Kate and all so very individual....the last one really made me smile.....xxxx

aussie aNNie said...

Kate these are just beautiful, lovely colours and designs.xx [aNNie]

Dortesjs said...

gorgeous cards ;O) merry xmas lol lol great designs

Christine Harrop said...

Three terrific cards Kate. You are absolutely steaming ahead1 Like you I always leave the family cards and special ones to the end and then don't have a great deal of time. This year I'm determined to get ahead with those too! As you say - soon be September! Hugs Christine xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Three great Christmas card, so different styles but all very impressive!
Thanks for your kind comments on my blog :)

Mia said...

I love all your cards, Kate. The images and cute and full of details. I love especially the angels scene and the singing birds! Kisses, my friend.

Mac Mable said...

Three great makes for the Christmas stash. Love the little rolled up paper score and the last one is so cute and love the bling! Meant to say...I am enjoying Outlander x Still to go and see Dunkirk...its on the list x

Flo Langley said...

Three Christmas beauties Kate. I have never heard that expression before "At the cow's tail"! :) Thanks for the head up about the film.
Hugs Flo xx

Linda Simpson said...

These are all gorgeous Kate, love the different carol singers in each card.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Wendy L said...

Lovely cards KAte, funny you should mention Dunkirk, OH is just trying to download it. xxx

Cara said...

Three fabulous cards, love how they are all so different. I think the lotv one is my favourite by a teeny margin, as they're all wonderful x

cotnob said...

Super cards Kate, you have created a wonderful variety - traditional, cute and fun - they are all fabulous.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Jennifer Johnston said...

Three lovely cards Kate, all different. I do like the angels card in particular and of course I recognise the Imagination Craft' stencil, such cute images. Have a good week Kate.
Hugs Jennifer xx.

Gibmiss said...

Hi Kate
Fabulous cards... love the first one... hope to see this film....
hugs Sylvie xx

Sue said...

Three wonderful cards, and all so different. Love the sweet Angels, the stencil is cute too. The LOTV image is darling. Need to come up with my design for my cards and get going!! Thanks for your weekly inspiration.

Hugs
Sue

Barb said...

Three lovely cards Kate and all very different carol singers. A great job you did. The first image is so pretty. Barbxx

Anet's Crafting said...

Your Christmas cards are just beautiful Kate. Love the rolled up paper with the cute LOTV image. Hugs Anet x

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Kate
A tremendous trio of festive fantasticness.
Love the images and the cute birdies.....not as cute as Sammy Sparrow, who has now transformed into Reggie Robin as his red feathers have started to appear lol! I'd be no bloomin good on Springwatch lol!
Ang x

Mrs A. said...

Three fabulous cards especially the first one. It is a shame they closed down as they had some nice images. I have a few but not that many.
Hugs Mrs A.

Rainey's Craft Room said...

What a gorgeous set of cards for this weeks challenge Kate, lovely images and all so different too.
Lorraine

rachel said...

two super cards Kate - apologies for lack of visits - I am back to normal now! Hugs rachel x

Sandy said...

Also saw Dunkirk and it was fabulous.
Love your Christmas cards Kate - LOTV is always a winner!!
sandy xx

Carol said...

Three very different cards Kate and all fab, do love the cute birds though. Carol x

alex xander said...

Hello friends
What phone are you using with default ringtone? Want to change? I have the best quality ringtone collection you can refer and leave a comment. The sound effects of my ringtone are of the best quality. Visit my homepage to find more ringtones and settings by following the instructions: https://ringtonedownload.in/

Five popular ringtones in 2018:

- Download Oporadhi ringtone mp3
- Download Jab Bhi Teri Yaad Aayegi ringtone mp3
- Download Bahubali ringtone mp3
- Download Swag Se Swagat ringtone mp3
- Download Do Dhaari Talwaar ringtone mp3

Also you can refer to the bollywood music here: - Download Bollywood ringtones

Wish you have the best ringtone on your mobile phone. Free quality ringtones. Share to download your favorite ringtone. Thank you!